Bed cover bolt lid missing

Postie

I just purchased a 2017 Tacoma which came with a bed cover from Toyota. I just put it though the car wash and the bolt cover must have ripped off. Anyone know where I can get another (other than the dealership)?

I just purchased a 2017 Tacoma which came with a bed cover from Toyota. I just put it though the car wash and the bolt cover must have ripped off. Anyone know where I can get another (other than the dealership)?
Welcome to the forum. I would get the part number from the dealer and google the part number see what comes up. There are a lot of dealers that ship parts and are cheaper. Also your local dealer will price match any other toyota dealers price if you ask nice.

I’m almost certain they said door dings from shopping and rock chips in the glass. They said not tires not brakes though

I’m almost certain they said door dings from shopping and rock chips in the glass. They said not tires not brakes though
I think the door ding and rock chip is your first one is on them they will fix it. After that it’s on you.

Back