Bed Covers

SADTIMES

Young boy who got his first Toca

Looking to get a slick bed cover for my SR5 Anyone know of any good secured bed covers, don’t want anything crazy don’t want people peeping

Welcome to the forum.
You just missed the BF/CM sales for Bakflip. They are great covers IMO they can be pricey. I had the G2 on my 2007 tundra, the MX4 on my 2017 Tacoma and just put the MX4 on my 2018 Tundra. I’d recommend them.

Welcome to the forum.
You just missed the BF/CM sales for Bakflip. They are great covers IMO they can be pricey. I had the G2 on my 2007 tundra, the MX4 on my 2017 Tacoma and just put the MX4 on my 2018 Tundra. I’d recommend them.

Does your mx4 leak any? I have mine and I have to silicone the sides to prevent leaks from the middle

Does your mx4 leak any? I have mine and I have to silicone the sides to prevent leaks from the middle
It leaked some down the bed side in really heavy rain but with the bed mat nothing ever got wet. It was never anything that bothered me. All folding Tonneau covers are going to leak some. Caps are more water tight but I use my bed and need full access to it.

Back