Bed Mat Recommendations

davef

Just purchased a 23 Tacoma Long Bed. Previous trucks were always full size with drop in Bed Liners. Would
like to get a take on which if any bed mats people have been happy with. Thanks

I have the tacoma one for my access cab....ordered the truck with it. A. friend of mine bought a gator for his truck....nice mat, says it was less than a toyota one.

I also have the Tacoma one for my access cab. Good and thick/heavy. Fits like a glove. Shop around at the various Toyota dealers on line and look for specials/discounts. Was able to get mine for way less than $100 and free shipping.

Gen2 came with 2 bed sizes. 60" long (short bed) and 73" long (long bed). Which do you consider as the "regular sized" bed???

Yes, bed mats are available for both bed lengths for the Gen2.

Last edited:
Is the single cab and the cab-inna-half the same size bed on gen2

The long bed is only for the crewcabs? or 4door ones or which is it

My Access Cab has the 73" bed.

Better check your information source.

Simple to figure out by using a tape measure.

Something indeed got F'd up with the advent of the dumbazz 4 door wannabes

I also have the Tacoma one for my access cab. Good and thick/heavy. Fits like a glove. Shop around at the various Toyota dealers on line and look for specials/discounts. Was able to get mine for way less than $100 and free shipping.
I guess it depends where, and when to get a toyota mat for anything less than $100, plus free shipping. A friend here tried to find one...the price of the mat never was the major issue, every dealer wanted up to $50 to ship it. Even when I bought my tacoma, the dealer charged $120 on the invoice for it. Only found out later from a friend he could get a gator for under $100, plus free shipping. I saw the mat, it fits just like the tacoma mat, same thickness, just without the tacoma lettering.

Is the single cab and the cab-inna-half the same size bed on gen2

The long bed is only for the crewcabs? or 4door ones or which is it
Toyota gen3 tacomas are made in the double cab 6' long bed versions, as well as 6' bed access cabs. All other double cabs are 5' beds.

I guess it depends where, and when to get a toyota mat for anything less than $100, plus free shipping. A friend here tried to find one...the price of the mat never was the major issue, every dealer wanted up to $50 to ship it. Even when I bought my tacoma, the dealer charged $120 on the invoice for it. Only found out later from a friend he could get a gator for under $100, plus free shipping. I saw the mat, it fits just like the tacoma mat, same thickness, just without the tacoma lettering.

do you have a oem part #

i could order one for upto 40% off MSRP out-of-state then go pick it up 150 miles away!

No part no. I just looked at my trucks invoice when I bought it on jan.5th 2020. Dealer just has it listed as an access cab tacoma bed mat....$119.

Back