Bedliner mat

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by eagleguy, Jan 27, 2018.

1. eagleguy

eagleguy Well-Known Member

Do most members have the Toyota OEM bedliner mat or one of those aftermarket diamond plate pattern mats that cost about $50 bucks less but fit the same?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’d honestly go with the OEM. They are great quality for the cost.

kp.taco likes this.
  4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

I have the OEM. I believe it was $75 at the dealer

Bogunn likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

6. OP
    eagleguy

OEM is around is around $115. Aftermarket is around $70 bucks, allegedly the same thickness and quality less the logo and plus the diamond pattern.

7. OR17TRD

$77 here: https://www.worldoemparts.com/world...m-parts/toyota-bed-mat-short-bed-pt58035050sb

$80 here
    https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.com/oem-parts/toyota-bed-mat-short-bed-pt58035050sb

$81 here

https://parts.conicellitoyotaofconshohocken.com/oem-parts/toyota-bed-mat-short-bed-pt58035050sb

There are lots of dealers selling them for about $80

DwightSchrute and Bogunn like this.
  8. OP
    eagleguy

DwightSchrute likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

What I’m saying is local dealer pick up is free, no shopping and they are all charging about $80. Go to your dealer and show them any of the bed mats for sale at any other dealers site and ask nice if they will price match. Who knows they might have them even cheaper.

Bogunn likes this.
  10. conflictingintentions

conflictingintentions Well-Known Member

+ 1 probably the best thing that’s oem

11. Jmb0351

Jmb0351 Member

12. OR17TRD

Seems like OEM is the way to go on this one. No none is saying “ my OEM bed mat sucks don’t get one”

kp.taco and Bogunn like this.
  13. Tacoman112

Tacoman112 Well-Known Member

OEM bedmat can never go wrong

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  14. OR17TRD

+1

15. OP
    eagleguy

Thanks guys will do some more shopping around.

16. AZ Pete

AZ Pete Well-Known Member

I like the OEM. Had one in a Tundra for 10 years, no complaints. That said I had a similar aftermarket mat (comparable weight and material) that lasted from from 1985 until 2000, in F150, hauled many cords of wood, gravel, sand etc., and it was still functional when the F150was replaced with a first gen. Tundra. Both will serve you well, but I like the Tacoma logo for a couple of bucks more...

Bogunn likes this.
  17. TacoDoc

TacoDoc New Member

OEM $109, in stock at all the Toyota dealers around here. Not worth cheaping out on this one. Spend the little extra coin for the OEM. Looks great, works great, fits great.

Bogunn likes this.
  18. OkieCowboy

OkieCowboy Well-Known Member

OEM. Found it on Craigslist for $60.00. The guy traded his 2017 Tacoma TRD for a long bed Pro one week after buying the mat. I guess surgeons can do that.

Bogunn likes this.
  19. OR17TRD

A long bed Pro? They make those now?

Bogunn likes this.
  20. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  21. OR17TRD

Haha I know that’s how I feel too.

Bogunn likes this.