Been a while...

longshore

Okay first off hello to OR and Whipper! You two are the only ones I can remember lol. But this summer I sold my 2013 DCSB, or should I say traded it in on this...KIMG0291.jpeg
I know, I know how could I...
Lots more room and I can throw a camper on it, just about any camper because its a 3500 lol. No ofcourse it is way more truck than I will ever need, but it is a numbers game and I want to come out around 70% of what the truck is rated for. But hey I'm almost retired now and looking at different campers. Gonna have some fun seeing the country.

Okay first off hello to OR and Whipper! You two are the only ones I can remember lol. But this summer I sold my 2013 DCSB, or should I say traded it in on this...View attachment 31513
I know, I know how could I...
Lots more room and I can throw a camper on it, just about any camper because its a 3500 lol. No ofcourse it is way more truck than I will ever need, but it is a numbers game and I want to come out around 70% of what the truck is rated for. But hey I'm almost retired now and looking at different campers. Gonna have some fun seeing the country.
Nice. I remember you dented it pretty good off road. Did you end up getting that fixed or did they take it with the dent?
Glad to see you’re doing well.

Nice. I remember you dented it pretty good off road. Did you end up getting that fixed or did they take it with the dent?
Glad to see you’re doing well.
Yup I ran a tree down the underside of both passenger doors. One other minor scuff on the right rear TRD sticker, some other minor things and still got $24,000 for her because the mileage was crazy low. 17,000 miles. I know I could have got more if I sold it private but I get impatient...
Yup doing well and looking forward to retirement.

Back