Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...can someone tell me how to make the hideous beeping stop? You know, the one that occurs every time I turn off the engine and exit the vehicle? It doesn’t matter if I completely turn off the engine before I open the door or not. I either have to open another door or close the driver door and open it again. If this continues, I will be full on “painting the walls with melted crayons” crazy at least 10 years ahead of schedule. Mahalo!!!

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...can someone tell me how to make the hideous beeping stop? You know, the one that occurs every time I turn off the engine and exit the vehicle? It doesn’t matter if I completely turn off the engine before I open the door or not. I either have to open another door or close the driver door and open it again. If this continues, I will be full on “painting the walls with melted crayons” crazy at least 10 years ahead of schedule. Mahalo!!!
Dealer can do it.

Luckily I ran a search b4 I posted. This stupid beeping drives me friggin' nuts! I don't have time for the dealer, so I'll probably get up in there and start pulling stuff. Someone must know how to instruct me on what to pull. I hope it's the same one for the seat belt warning!

Luckily I ran a search b4 I posted. This stupid beeping drives me friggin' nuts! I don't have time for the dealer, so I'll probably get up in there and start pulling stuff. Someone must know how to instruct me on what to pull. I hope it's the same one for the seat belt warning!
I think it's to remind people the driver door is open, it only beeps for me when that one is open . But then again I've drowned it out so i don't notice it as much.

When the door is open and you want to stop the beeping, just push the little button with your finger. It’s the button that the door hits when you close the door. It’s very easy to do.

I had the dealer turn that and my seat belt buzzer off. I no longer have to listen to it. :)

How do you turn the buzzers off? Have to be done at the dealership?
The service guy said something about having to hook it up to a computer and program it. I don’t know if he was full of it. I just asked at one of my services and when I got it back it was off. I had the seat belt one turned off the day I bought it. I would of had the door buzzer turned off but didn’t know that was going to annoy me yet.

Back