best all terrain tire for a 265/70/16 first gen tacoma ?

Biggest problem with the BFG AT's is they chunk up horribly in rocks , not even sharp rocks, rotate religiously & you'll get good mileage out of them, & they're ok off road on moderate terrain & good on pavement just avoid the rocks, I've had 3 sets & was satisfied over all, just those damned rocks chewing away at them, I'm on 285/75/16 BFG MT's & contrary to what most will say I've gotten great mileage out of them on/off road , down side is they do get a little rougher ride when the lugs wear way down & some say noisy but the whirrrrrrr growl of a semi large tire doesn't bother me...

full

nice truck [emoji108] does it have a lift to fit those tires ?

Thanks, almost like looking in a mirror huh... I've got 3" in the back & 2.5" in front , I'm chomping at the bit to put some 3" coils in front, actually I've ordered some Eibachs, but yeah basically a 3" lift facilitates the 285's (almost a 33" , more like a 32.5" No rubbing at most times...

Thanks, almost like looking in a mirror huh... I've got 3" in the back & 2.5" in front , I'm chomping at the bit to put some 3" coils in front, actually I've ordered some Eibachs, but yeah basically a 3" lift facilitates the 285's (almost a 33" , more like a 32.5" No rubbing at most times...
More than a mall crawler :D

Back