Best bright white bulbs for 2017 Tacoma for a short girl who can’t see at night [emoji23]

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by WildlifeChick, Jun 14, 2018.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

My 2017 was built in 2016. I can take a picture of my door and show you the invoice from the dealer saying it’s a 2017.

Bojangles and whippersnapper02 like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    WildlifeChick

WildlifeChick Well-Known Member

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

You can have mine.

Bogunn and Bojangles like this.
  5. I have the same housing on my 05 Tacoma only in black! I love mine, only down part about it is you can only fit H1 bulbs on them and they burn out fast other then that Great for the price lol

IMG_0236.jpg

6. True story minus the leaking part lol *knocking on wood*

7. JASN

JASN Active Member

Sorry actually sister stopped by today and were both wrong her door sticker says it's a 2006

whippersnapper02 and Bojangles like this.
  8. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Close enough... 2005-2010 all body lines remain the same.

2011 had minor grill change

2012-2015 got a new front end

2016 to present is 3rd gen

But 2004 model is 1st gen tacoma.... totally different

RocketMan87 and JASN like this.
  9. fei

fei New Member

The A384 on novsight is the best I've found

10. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

But novsight has fru-fru 10k lumen ratings on xhp50s that really arent rated that high. Still a good led, but they lie about output. Hopefully you have a nice pattern.

Bojangles likes this.