Best Lift Kit for the Value

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by WestTaco, May 17, 2017.

1. WestTaco

WestTaco Member

Just wanted some input on the best bang for buck 3" lift kits. Toyota is pushing the Toytec Boss lift kits for 2600 CAD. Just wondering what you guys think is the best deal? Thanks

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. longshore

longshore Well-Known Member

I have 2 g's in my 3in. lift. Got the Toytec coilovers for 630.00. Paid 575.00 for my Fabtech uca's then I put Dakars in the back...420 something and the shocks, 5100's were 160 for the pair. Gotta figure in shipping unless you can get it free. Realtruck has free shipping, Wheeler's doesn't. Cost me 120.00 to get my springs sent down to California from Oregon.

WestTaco and OR17TRD like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

What year and model is your Tacoma?

WestTaco likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

Welcome to the forum. :D

6. OP
    WestTaco

WestTaco Member

Yeah I have a 2017 Tacoma SR5 Access cab. This forum is great. I'm just wondering if 2600$ Canadian. Is it a good deal for the Toytec 3" boss lift kit with install or is there better kit for cheaper for same quality?

Thanks in advance

7. OR17TRD

1=1.3 What is that about $2000 USD. The install should be $400-600usd depending on what kit you are getting and what shop is doing it. There is a few Toytec BOSS 3" lifts.
    Which one are you looking at?

Attached Files:

WestTaco likes this.
  8. OR17TRD

9. OP
    WestTaco

WestTaco Member

Thanks buddy, I was looking at the more expensive Boss lift that was about 1800$ but I'm seriously considering the old man EMU now. Might pull the trigger on it tmrw. Thanks for the tips. Your TRD OR looks pretty nice man. Kinda regret not getting the OR model but to late now hahaha oh well. Still love mine

OR17TRD likes this.
  10. OR17TRD

Show some pictures when you get it done and let us know.

11. Potts1521

Potts1521 Active Member

Been real happy with the Toytec Boss on my 11 dbl cab off road. Went with the AAL on the rear. Didn't need new UCA's. Alignment and ride is perfect!

12. OR17TRD

Did you get this installed? How did it turn out?