Best lift kits

So why do people even lift with spacers? 5100s barely cost more. Labor the same right?

Cheaper is better for some. Labor is actually less because you don't have to disassemble the OEM coilover to get the coil out unless you opt for a coil spacer which would be about the same labor as bolting in a 5100.

Cheaper is better for some. Labor is actually less because you don't have to disassemble the OEM coilover to get the coil out unless you opt for a coil spacer which would be about the same labor as bolting in a 5100.
Gotcha, that's what I was thinking of, a coil spacer.

Was this pauls truck?
Toucanv13?

If so, i can vouch he blew his out on a dip in the road and had a brolift.

I bet the lift was more than the 2 1/2" like mine. Funny he doesn't have a pic of the top 2 1/2 spacer. Because I guarantee it was more.

I bet the lift was more than the 2 1/2" like mine. Funny he doesn't have a pic of the top 2 1/2 spacer. Because I guarantee it was more.
Its not surprising he doesnt have a pic of the spacer, its not his truck.The owner was only concerned with showing the damage and just took pics of said damage.

I want to lift my truck at least 3 inches to fit bigger tires. Which lift kits do you recommend?

How much do you want to spend?I agree blisters and new aa leaf springs if you want to spend less. King, Fox, and Icon if you want to spend more then one thousand. With a two and half inch lift you can fit 265/75/16 without doing any chopping, just take off the front mud flaps.

How much do you want to spend?I agree blisters and new aa leaf springs if you want to spend less. King, Fox, and Icon if you want to spend more then one thousand. With a two and half inch lift you can fit 265/75/16 without doing any chopping, just take off the front mud flaps.
265/75/16 should fit bone stock.

Back