Best paint for emblems

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by TacomaMaverick, May 9, 2018.

1. OP
    TacomaMaverick

TacomaMaverick Active Member

IMG_0094.jpg

I have green LED strips in the wheel wells and grill

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 2018TuRD

2018TuRD Well-Known Member

Too fast.too furious!!!

TacomaMaverick likes this.
  4. 2018TuRD

Last messing with ya man...Everyone has their own style....I'll leave the underglow to the squatted trucks....and kids in the 99 civics

kp.taco and TacomaMaverick like this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

You don’t want your turd to glow?

kp.taco likes this.
  6. 2018TuRD

OH the turd glows in her own way...lol

kp.taco likes this.
  7. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

All turds should hide in the dark.

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  8. OP
    TacomaMaverick

I know y’all just messing around it’s all good I’ve gotten worse slack from Chevy owners, but one of the reasons I still have the underglow is because it was the first mod I put on my first truck it was a 2004 tundra my dad gave it to me for my 16th birthday and one day an idiot T-boned me going 45 and the underglow was the only thing I was able to get off my old truck and I put it on my new one and it’s been there ever since plus down here in Columbia South Carolina underglow is big and the chicks dig it haha

OR17TRD likes this.
  9. 2018TuRD

I go to Columbia often...I think it's worse in the low country!! Lol..yeti stickers....Costas...a good squat...a shaggy haircut...and some underglow lol

TacomaMaverick likes this.
  10. OP
    TacomaMaverick

I agree with you on that I live in the Lexington area and that’s where most of your yuppys and guys that had daddy buy their truck and deck it out for them haha and boy am I glad I grew up and had to buy all the extra stuff I wanted for the truck guess you can say I was self made my dad didn’t pay for a dime of anything

11. 2018TuRD

That's the way to be my friend....I wish I could find some truck guys around here. Everyone here big into the mopar or tuner scene

Bogunn likes this.