Best paint for emblems

Last messing with ya man...Everyone has their own style....I'll leave the underglow to the squatted trucks....and kids in the 99 civics

I know y’all just messing around it’s all good I’ve gotten worse slack from Chevy owners, but one of the reasons I still have the underglow is because it was the first mod I put on my first truck it was a 2004 tundra my dad gave it to me for my 16th birthday and one day an idiot T-boned me going 45 and the underglow was the only thing I was able to get off my old truck and I put it on my new one and it’s been there ever since plus down here in Columbia South Carolina underglow is big and the chicks dig it haha

I know y’all just messing around it’s all good I’ve gotten worse slack from Chevy owners, but one of the reasons I still have the underglow is because it was the first mod I put on my first truck it was a 2004 tundra my dad gave it to me for my 16th birthday and one day an idiot T-boned me going 45 and the underglow was the only thing I was able to get off my old truck and I put it on my new one and it’s been there ever since plus down here in Columbia South Carolina underglow is big and the chicks dig it haha

I go to Columbia often...I think it's worse in the low country!! Lol..yeti stickers....Costas...a good squat...a shaggy haircut...and some underglow lol

I go to Columbia often...I think it's worse in the low country!! Lol..yeti stickers....Costas...a good squat...a shaggy haircut...and some underglow lol

I agree with you on that I live in the Lexington area and that’s where most of your yuppys and guys that had daddy buy their truck and deck it out for them haha and boy am I glad I grew up and had to buy all the extra stuff I wanted for the truck guess you can say I was self made my dad didn’t pay for a dime of anything

That's the way to be my friend....I wish I could find some truck guys around here. Everyone here big into the mopar or tuner scene

Back