Best to be a part in this group

this is a best place get all the details and knowledge from this forum

The off topic section does indeed offer more details and knowledge than any other part of this forum.

You shoulda seen the time i tried to make pancakes at the last breakfast fundraiser.
Im unsure if the pan was too hot, or if i messed up the batter. All i know is the canpake didnt seem to be cooking, it was runny. I turned up the heat a little bit and crossed my fingers. All the other ****skies were either still asleep or working on the gator enclosure (dont let Nancy walk away with a costco sized bottle of vodka).
So yeah, eventually the handy timer on the wall went off telling me to flip the pancake ( i dont remember setting it). So i tried to pry the pancake up careful like, but i broke the wooden handle on Jimbo favorite spatula (rest his fritter), so the next thing i seen was a big steel one next to the lemon pledge and wd40 we used to remove some stickers from someones taco.
I got it worked under an edge of the pancake and used its handle to act as a lever and get this caker off the hot salamander. Well, it broke free!
It flew across the liquor soaked counter and knocked over the citronella candle we had going and well.... It was not good.
The worst part was despite that damn pancake being flipped, that stupid timer on the wall didnt didn off and was waking some chucklenuggets up and brought the gator enclosure fix to a halt. I was rushed by everyone trying to put out the fire, which made me turn around in a hurry and in one motion i hit my head on the hanging cast iron skillets, filled my shorts, and took a nap.

The shnucklefuts can chime in here if they wanna help me fill in the blanks (my memory hasnt been the same since that day).

Lesson for the day?

Dont go to Jimbos cabin without duct tape.

The off topic section does indeed offer more details and knowledge than any other part of this forum.

You shoulda seen the time i tried to make pancakes at the last breakfast fundraiser.
Im unsure if the pan was too hot, or if i messed up the batter. All i know is the canpake didnt seem to be cooking, it was runny. I turned up the heat a little bit and crossed my fingers. All the other ****skies were either still asleep or working on the gator enclosure (dont let Nancy walk away with a costco sized bottle of vodka).
So yeah, eventually the handy timer on the wall went off telling me to flip the pancake ( i dont remember setting it). So i tried to pry the pancake up careful like, but i broke the wooden handle on Jimbo favorite spatula (rest his fritter), so the next thing i seen was a big steel one next to the lemon pledge and wd40 we used to remove some stickers from someones taco.
I got it worked under an edge of the pancake and used its handle to act as a lever and get this caker off the hot salamander. Well, it broke free!
It flew across the liquor soaked counter and knocked over the citronella candle we had going and well.... It was not good.
The worst part was despite that damn pancake being flipped, that stupid timer on the wall didnt didn off and was waking some chucklenuggets up and brought the gator enclosure fix to a halt. I was rushed by everyone trying to put out the fire, which made me turn around in a hurry and in one motion i hit my head on the hanging cast iron skillets, filled my shorts, and took a nap.

The shnucklefuts can chime in here if they wanna help me fill in the blanks (my memory hasnt been the same since that day).

Lesson for the day?

Dont go to Jimbos cabin without duct tape.

God rest Jimbo’s soul.

Back