Bilstein B6 4600 for Tacoma 2wd

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by E.G.R, Jun 17, 2019.

1. E.G.R

E.G.R Active Member

Hey everyone I just had a quick question, ok so I have a stock prerunner 2wd but the shocks that are in there are so worn out that when I drive through a pothole or a bump I feel The hit, now I was looking at the Bilstein B6 4600, but I don’t know if they’re good for comfort, I just want something smooth and comforting I daily drive my truck and I don’t do any off roading, all opinions and recommendations are welcome thank you!

Scott Wyman and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

The 4600’s are valved the same as the 5100’s but not adjustable. They will provide a better ride than what you currently have. Maybe look for some low mileage take offs for cheap on FB or CL.

E.G.R, Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  4. OP
    E.G.R

E.G.R Active Member

Ooh alright then thanks man I appreciate it

OR17TRD likes this.