Bilstein shock kit

Smolicious

I have a 2015 4x4 Tacoma w/access cab and am getting new tires and rims. I read in one of the post discussing Tires and rims and someone said to get a Bilstein shock kit off of Amazon. But for the life of me I can't find that Post. Which kit do I get? Any help is appreciated. It's my first Toyota and I loving it so far. Thanks

I have a 2015 4x4 Tacoma w/access cab and am getting new tires and rims. I read in one of the post discussing Tires and rims and someone said to get a Bilstein shock kit off of Amazon. But for the life of me I can't find that Post. Which kit do I get? Any help is appreciated. It's my first Toyota and I loving it so far. Thanks
This one?20181121_163032.jpeg

I'd say downsouth Motorsports... Free shipping, best customer service I've ever seen, fast shipping, owner builds and tunes race suspension for people all over the world.

Won't lift the rear without an add a leaf, I'd suggest a progressive add a leaf, not a single leaf.

https://downsouthmotorsports.com/c-...make=TOYOTA||year=2015||brand=Bilstein Shocks

Back