Black wheel wells

Csilver3

Idk about you guys, but something about dirty wheel wells irritates me. I can just image off road taco owners who can care less about nice clean and dark wheel wells. Can anyone please suggest a product that I can use to darken my wheels wells...

Idk about you guys, but something about dirty wheel wells irritates me. I can just image off road taco owners who can care less about nice clean and dark wheel wells. Can anyone please suggest a product that I can use to darken my wheels wells...
Had my truck covered in mud. As did the rest of the big ass group I was with. They make this thing called a power washer. You'd be amazed how well they clean. Sorry. No mall crawler here. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1460627822.714825.jpg

Had my truck covered in mud. As did the rest of the big ass group I was with. They make this thing called a power washer. You'd be amazed how well they clean. Sorry. No mall crawler here. View attachment 8635

Demo not to hijack this thread but is that black taco in front yours? What did you do to mount shackles to the front of the stock bumper?

Demo not to hijack this thread but is that black taco in front yours? What did you do to mount shackles to the front of the stock bumper?
With the red emblem? Then yes. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1461426212.502731.jpguS Off-road winch mount bumper. As silverpataco would say there is no protection on the sides. I decided to keep a factory look as much as possible.

I use the Griot's Undercarriage spray. It really darkens the wheel wells. The effect lasts a while too.

Back