Bluetooth Issues?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Atomic Diesel, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Atomic Diesel

Atomic Diesel Well-Known Member

Anybody had them?
    My phone and sound system will disconnect and reconnect over the course of a phone call. Pisses me off. Doesn’t happen when listening to Pandora over bluetooth, just a phone call. And not every phone call, either. Enough to make my preacher cuss

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Have you updated Entune with the current updates?

Atomic Diesel likes this.
  4. OP
    Atomic Diesel

Of course you would say that to the most technologically challenged redneck on earth.
    I don’t know, but I will check on that in the morning. Thanks. Thought for sure there would be a spot to hit with a three pound hammer that would fix it....

5. jdr3366

jdr3366 Well-Known Member

Down load the latest Entune like OR17TDR recommends. Then, delete and reload your bluetooth connection to your phone from Entune. My sales person did it, and everything worked fine.

Scott Wyman and Atomic Diesel like this.
  6. OP
    Atomic Diesel

I’ll have to try that. I did the update, but haven’t forgotten and reconnected, and just dropped a call again this afternoon.
    Thanks

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. OP
    Atomic Diesel

Did that yesterday afternoon- so far so good. Thanks for the tip

Scott Wyman likes this.