Bronze vs black

Bronze or black?

• Bronze

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Black

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
I really liked the Method nv305 in black but between the time that I decided on them and the time I actually went to purchase, I seen about a dozen other Tacos and Jeeps with them so I changed...
Be different!!!
Yeah that’s why I was going with the roost I’ve only seen one truck with them on and double took on it then looked them up. They aren’t cheap.

I don’t want the faux beadlocks. Never been a fan.
I always kinda despised faux beadlocks too.... but the weird etching in a lot of other wheels really bothered me more in the middle of making the decision.... I still kinda despise my own wheels though.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] But they have the 4.25 back-spacing I was looking for... lol

I always kinda despised faux beadlocks too.... but the weird etching in a lot of other wheels really bothered me more in the middle of making the decision.... I still kinda despise my own wheels though.... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] But they have the 4.25 back-spacing I was looking for... lol
Yeah. I really liked my MB TKO wheels for all those reasons. Only thing I didn’t like was I saw them on a lot of other Tacoma’s and Tundras around here.

Back