Bug defector

Nothing in production as of the moment start expecting in late January 2016

2016 Tacoma Trd Off-road. (Silver Bullet)
2015 Tacoma Sr5. (Polar Bear)

I saw some bug deflectors listed for the 2016 model on carid. Try to contact them.
Thanks I got both bull bar and bug deflector on that site bug deflector 69.00 saw some on ebay selling them at a price i could buy 3 for. Thanks for info .

Last edited:
I guarantee that thing will be smashed to **** from a 45 mph deer hit! Also, it would have to be a perfect hit centered in that little bull bar and it will still do nothing for protection! Waste of money!! Ha offset deer hit on a corner and you've got no protection from Toyota under the plastic bumper cover !!

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1454733000.798027.jpg
Just Aluminum frame rail to frame rail not doing much with no corner/ offset protection at all !!! Scary ****!!!

I'm sure that "deer" of yours will get your truck to make an ugly face like this, especially with that bologna barImageUploadedByTaco Forum1454751403.752921.jpgBy the way, trees are a bit sturdier than deer

When I drove my civic (unrelated to Toyota I know, it was a gas saver) I drove it into a guard rail. Luckily I went under the rail so it wasn't too shabby I suppose

Back