Bull Nose Bar for 2010 Toyota Tacoma

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by Toyo Rosso, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s exactly right. It needs to be an Australian government approved rearward facing nudge bar.

Bojangles, kp.taco and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. elvin swank

elvin swank Active Member

I've tried them went back to halogen super bright to look at people bright light you a lot but they do not give light very far in front of you and there not legal in a lot of states

Bogunn likes this.
  4. TacoBOB77

TacoBOB77 Well-Known Member

I'm using LED replacements no projector it's 10x better lighting Im using with a fan built in to keep it cool there great and yes everyone goes blind bc of my truck being lifted but if it bothers someone I just flick the high beams and let them know that it's not a ufo trying to abduct them lol use a projector to stay legal LED glare is a bit out of hand..

5. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

People fix the glare all the time with your setup
    BFH

6. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Could you not adjust them down to help with the blinding of other drivers?? Do the LEDs not have a good cut off in our stock housings?

7. kp.taco

BFH?
    Break F**k*ng Headlights

That's all I got.. that would definitely fix the glare..

Bojangles likes this.
  8. TacoBOB77

TacoBOB77 Well-Known Member

If your not lifted it would be fine I suppose but when I'm behind someone in a little car my headlights are aligned with there rear and side mirrors and the lighting escapes in a raw form as if your looking into the sun lol the projector would really help with that.i will eventually upgrade my headlight housing for a projector setup but I just got my mine new so I'll let them fade into yellow a bit more before that

9. Bojangles

That's ppls idea.... Little do they know the hotspot being lowered and closer to their field of view, they actually ruin their scanning or distance viewing at night due to pupil constriction :D
    Proper lighting escapes many

kp.taco likes this.
  10. Bojangles

Close enough. Yeah it happens and I think it's comical. People don't care who they blind until.... They cannot see where they are going as well.

kp.taco likes this.
  11. kp.taco

I was driving last night and an older jeep wrangler YJ was behind me.. 94 or 95ish .. has the square glass headlights but they were aftermarket led or something... they were the brightest blinding lights I've ever seen. I almost stopped him and said wtf man..

12. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

2A19EA16-B899-4F76-B8C8-15CAFBC5E129.gif

kp.taco, Bogunn, B-Man and 1 other person like this.