Camping Options

Sir_Gamgee

So I just picked up a 2018 taco this week and I'm looking for some inspiration for camping setups. A couple restrictions, I want the bed open so I can still make use of it so I won't build any bed/drawer options. We have two dogs that will sleep in the cab so we'd love something that can connect with the back window. Other than throwing a topper or using a trailer, are there any truck bed tents out there that give access to the cab or any other options?

So I just picked up a 2018 taco this week and I'm looking for some inspiration for camping setups. A couple restrictions, I want the bed open so I can still make use of it so I won't build any bed/drawer options. We have two dogs that will sleep in the cab so we'd love something that can connect with the back window. Other than throwing a topper or using a trailer, are there any truck bed tents out there that give access to the cab or any other options?
Made a awning out of a orange tarp(cost 30$ in materials, attached it to the headache rack and bought tent poles and a airbedz(I got mine at a discount as you can see it's for a tundra, no buggy lol). Shop around and come up with ideas.20180526_102015.jpeg

Back