Can anyone tell me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kawabunka, Jan 7, 2018.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

You can pay MSRP but I’d be getting some goodies added like the 8yr 125k mile VSA, a pro grille, bed mat, bed step, if you want mud flaps, all weather mats, tinted windows and maybe even the toyota care for 5yrs. The time to nagotiate is before you sign the paper.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. JASN

JASN Active Member

I paid 34,140 taxs and tags for my 2014 v6 Tacoma in May of 2016

4. pondman

pondman Well-Known Member

Anything over 13 K is too much...
    Check all fluids get any service records, if no service records available buyer beware !

5. OR17TRD

I want a 2017 SR5 V6 4x4 for under 13k. Where do I get one?

Bogunn and kp.taco like this.
  6. pondman

Negotiate with a private buyer or Dealer at 8 pm.

TacoHog17 and Bogunn like this.
  7. OR17TRD

On what planet? Haha

Bogunn likes this.
  8. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

I can find a 2017 tacoma for under 14k. Just like pondman said, negotiate a private seller after 8pm. The only bad is there might be some new work on your steering column and the vin# plates might be a little different. Lol

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  9. OR17TRD

SMH haha

Bogunn and mcklovin77 like this.
  10. OR17TRD

You will have to contact DMV for the lost title transfer and it’s a cash only transaction, “as is” condition with no guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied, hand written bill of sale.

Crawdad likes this.
  11. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

Good for a lot of spare parts or a bashing truck lol

12. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!

13. I bought a 2017 DCLB SR5 4x4 the middle of November for 32,500 and the sticker was 35,800. I didn't even have to fight for that price. Sent them a email off their website and that's the price they have me. That was a dealer in Indianapolis.

Atomic Diesel and Bogunn like this.
  14. I bought a 2017 DCLB SR5 4x4 the middle of November for 32,500 and the sticker was 35,800. I didn't even have to fight for that price. Sent them a email off their website and that's the price they have me. That was a dealer in Indianapolis.

OR17TRD likes this.
  15. OR17TRD

Seems like a good deal. But... Sounds like you over paid if people are getting 2017 SR5 4x4 V6 Tacoma’s for under 13k
    haha.

mcklovin77 and Bogunn like this.
  16. pondman

They All want to go home and put there feet up , so pick out your vehicle of choice online , then set your affordable budget, then test drive it, and have your numbers ready you will be out of there in about an hour , promise !
    Practice your negotiating skills on your dog ! Or me, just remember your Limit ! Beers on you !

Bogunn likes this.
  17. OR17TRD

If you can go into a dealer and get a 2017 SR5 V6 4x4 for under 13k I’ll buy you that beer and the Tacoma from you for 15k and sell it for 22k and that person is going to think they got a deal. Haha.
    I want to see the bill of sale on this.

18. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

13k? You must be one hell of a negotiator. Lol this will get you a 1st gen with 200k+ miles.

OR17TRD likes this.
  19. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

If you’re lucky. It’s hard to find a first gen in decent shape for under $13k right now. Lol.

OR17TRD likes this.
  20. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Yeah they are like gold in my area. If it's not beat up or rusted out they are expensive.

Bogunn likes this.
  21. OR17TRD

Maybe he was thinking it was a 1997 tacoma SR5 we were all talking about. :rolleyes:

Bogunn and kp.taco like this.