Chip?? Plz help

The question is how to do its safely for the engine.

Its 1 wire to do... but it effects the vvti and it either does seal damage or bearing damage.

Sustained, no thanks.... but i can say passing 4 or 5 cars from 55 can get close to the gov sometimes.

And it's kind of embarrassing when you are doing 105 in your Taco and some college girl in and 88 Civic passes you and you can't do a ****ing thing about it. It's like my '12 Mustang, it would hit the gov at 115 before I was done with 3rd and a 4cyl Accord had a higher gov setting. Do any of you even have any idea of how humiliating it is to be in the middle of a mid-life crisis, wearing a pair of gloves like these, in a black 'Stang and getting chased out of the left lane by a Sienna?

$_35.JPG

Thats why i wont dyno
The automatic will hit the gov well before redline in 4th gear (again, automatic).

And it's kind of embarrassing when you are doing 105 in your Taco and some college girl in and 88 Civic passes you and you can't do a ****ing thing about it. It's like my '12 Mustang, it would hit the gov at 115 before I was done with 3rd and a 4cyl Accord had a higher gov setting. Do any of you even have any idea of how humiliating it is to be in the middle of a mid-life crisis, wearing a pair of gloves like these, in a black 'Stang and getting chased out of the left lane by a Sienna?

$_35.JPG

You can at least remove the governor.

Back