Christmas Tree hauling

I get that. My mom passed 2 years ago. Didn’t put one up last year. Sometimes memories are comforting. Sometimes memories are an old ghost haunting you. Give it time.

Sincere condolences.
You all do you this year. Sorry for your family’s loss.
If you liked your father in law. :oops:
Thanks guys! He was a good FIL......he and I put alot of rounds downrange......she'll be alright, like TR said, takes time......my mom passed away coming up 3 years ago in January. Holidays are tough......especially since I don't get chocolate star cookies anymore! LOL

My grams just passed and my mom's dying from stage four lymphoma... I feel this. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm pushing through for some semblance of normality.
I lost my mom two years ago January. The only thing I could think of to do was keep the gathering very small and have all gag/fun gifts. Hats, pins, silly squeaky toys, even fart cushions.... Never had that before but it was the best ever. All fun.

That’s the best gift IMHO.

I lost my mom two years ago January. The only thing I could think of to do was keep the gathering very small and have all gag/fun gifts. Hats, pins, silly squeaky toys, even fart cushions.... Never had that before but it was the best ever. All fun.

That’s the best gift IMHO.
That's great! Lost my mom 3 years ago come January 27th.....could make her laugh.....maybe that's what I need to do!

Back