Cruise Control

MH77

Hello all, I have an ‘08 quad cab long bed sport with some cruise control issues. The CC works intermittently and I’ve read it is tied into all sorts of other things in the electrical system. It worked fine when I bought it(used) and during an 1100 mile trip it started acting up. I’ve taken apart the switch and all is good there. There is no specific fuse that I am aware of( seems odd) and I’ve checked all my lights which work fine. Anyone else ever have CC issues and what did you do to remedy them aside from taking it to the dealer, which I’d rather not if I can fix it myself. Any info or ideas is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. [emoji1365]

Hello all, I have an ‘08 quad cab long bed sport with some cruise control issues. The CC works intermittently and I’ve read it is tied into all sorts of other things in the electrical system. It worked fine when I bought it(used) and during an 1100 mile trip it started acting up. I’ve taken apart the switch and all is good there. There is no specific fuse that I am aware of( seems odd) and I’ve checked all my lights which work fine. Anyone else ever have CC issues and what did you do to remedy them aside from taking it to the dealer, which I’d rather not if I can fix it myself. Any info or ideas is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. [emoji1365]
Welcome to the forum. Looks like dealer it is :(

Back