Currently sitting at dealership

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by busch18gamecocksS&W, Jan 12, 2018.

1. busch18gamecocksS&W

busch18gamecocksS&W Active Member

Waiting to see if I “qualify” for the extended warranty on the driveshaft zh2. Will update for anyone that hasn’t been for inspection yet. I had rotor issues in the past, with that fixed I still get a good shaking at highway speeds. Still have issues lurching on takeoff. The vibration I been feeling didn’t seem like motor mounts to me or balance. Will update, standby

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    busch18gamecocksS&W

“Didn’t are enough evidence to qualify for recall, if it gets worse come back” lol

whippersnapper02 and Bogunn like this.
  4. Atomic Diesel

Atomic Diesel Well-Known Member

Wth, you at a Ford or Chevrolet dealer???

5. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

I should go in for this. This was an issue since new but my shitty dealer blamed my aftermarket exhaust.

6. OP
    busch18gamecocksS&W

Nope lol, good old Milton Rueben toyota

7. OP
    busch18gamecocksS&W

Yeah seems like they just don’t want people to qualify

8. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

That’s Toyota for you. Quality is down but the smugness is growing.

busch18gamecocksS&W likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

SMH sucks. I had to go to two other dealers before I found one that the service guys where good and actually did their job and would fight for the customer vs ToyCorp. I take them fritters and maple bars so that might help my cause haha.

Atomic Diesel and Bojangles like this.
  10. AZ Pete

AZ Pete Member

Sad, I have generally had good warranty service from Toyota, only two issues, one I contacted the corporate customer service number, the second the service wrighters' supervisor. The second was funny, the service wrighter had worked for a Ford dealer, and said the gap between front and back carpets was normal at Ford, I replies that if I wated Ford quality, I would have bought one. They attempted to adjust the carpets, but ended up replacing them under warranty and appologising .

Lynks55 and Atomic Diesel like this.