Custom Tacoma Crew Cab Seat Covers

Hey yall! We had a tacoma crew cab and had purchased the custom fitted camo and black seat covers through the toyota dealership for $450. They include the front and rear full covers with head rests and console cover. I have them currently posted at: http://beaufort.bookoo.com/i/40030624
Asking $300 or best offer. For serious inquiries only - text 843-226-3097 or 910-554-2259. We are currently located in Beaufort, SC but relocating to Louisiana soon. Seat Covers can be mailed for the actual mailing cost.

WoW

No wonder why I didn't like my Tacoma, First reply to my Tacoma Forum add is from a Jack~Ass from Florida. Tell you what Mr. Self Employed (unemployed) Go ahead and get your parts store seat covers for under a $100 and see the quality you get vice having them factory ordered to "CUSTOM" fit like a glove...

To all others, (not Mrallank). These seat covers were ordered directly from our local Toyota dealership. They were ordered to fit our 2013 Toyota Tacoma truck. Unlike the un-called for comment from Mrallank who I have no idea why she would even chime in with her rude comments??? The seat covers I have up for sale are brand new. They are black centered with camouflaged shoulders. The materiel is stain resistant and water proof. They are made of a very heavy denim and fit as if they were factory installed. Please ask for pictures or more details. Also if you have nothing positive to say then keep your comments to yourself. Thank you

Mallrank is probably right but I would have just posted a link to the cheaper price though. I don't understand how one person's attitude makes you dislike a material thing.

This post should be in the classifieds...Good luck OP.

P.S. - Relax and welcome to the Internet.

Last edited:
300 or even lower sounds too good to be true. I have a set on order from Hawaii that set me back almost a grand. I can't see how you can offer a custom product that is that much cheaper than Wet Okole. Mine will have a camo pattern just like yours. Oops. I'm still learning this site. I thought this guys spam post came in today. I see that it came in before I joined. Sorry for the rehash.

Back