De-badging

like an old man truck

Old man truck, you say?

I'm an old man, and I have an old man truck. When I was a little boy in Poland, we all had old man trucks. My sister had an old man truck, my brother had an old man truck. My cousin had an old man truck. Even the Pope had an old man truck...

Last year, I gave my son an old man truck.

So, what's wrong with that?

The chrome stick on emblems came off easily the night I took it home. Only identifiers are the chrome emblem on the grille and the black Tacoma lettering on the tailgate.

The dealer license plate frames came off too.

The chrome stick on emblems came off easily the night I took it home. Only identifiers are the chrome emblem on the grille and the black Tacoma lettering on the tailgate.

The dealer license plate frames came off too.
If I could get the TACOMA off the tailgate easier itd be gone already.

If I could get the TACOMA off the tailgate easier itd be gone already.

Just to be obnoxious

1-I don't need to be reminded my truck is a 4x4, or that's it a Tacoma, or a Toyota or that's it's an SR5.

2-Nor do I feel obligated to advertise for a mullti billion dollar, world wide company after spending x amout of dollars.

And just for the record, referencing the above posts, I am a grumpy old man.

Just to be obnoxious

1-I don't need to be reminded my truck is a 4x4, or that's it a Tacoma, or a Toyota or that's it's an SR5.

2-Nor do I feel obligated to advertise for a mullti billion dollar, world wide company after spending x amout of dollars.

And just for the record, referencing the above posts, I am a grumpy old man.
+1

Back