Dipping!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by yotathang, Sep 16, 2016.

1. yotathang

yotathang Active Member

Any dippers on here? Copenhagen wintergreen is my choice of dip. What's yours?

The_Dirty_Dixie likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

I only derp the derp..... and thats rare

whippersnapper02 likes this.
  4. WiskyT

WiskyT Well-Known Member

I just quit after 30+ years. Almost 9 months so far without a dip and yes, I miss it.

Skoal long cut mint until they priced themselves out of the market and I switched to whatever off brands were half the price like Grizzly etc. I love the taste of good ole Cope, but it migrates all over the inside of my mouth and It's impossible to get it all out unless I can wash my mouth out. Long cut is nice because you can just swipe it out with one finger when no one is looking, but Cope, you pretty much need a shower to get all evidence of dippage off of you.

Lnu Taco likes this.
  5. OP
    yotathang

yotathang Active Member

Why'd you quit? I can't dip anything other than Copenhagen now, Grizzly is just nasty to me now.

Lnu Taco likes this.
  6. WiskyT

WiskyT Well-Known Member

My kids are getting old enough that it is too hard to do it without them noticing. I quit before they caught me, which would have been inevitable. I don't want them doing it.

I'm not convinced dipping is bad for you, and I never had any problems from it, but I know it isn't good for me either, so I figured I might as well quit for that reason too. When I'm 80 years old, I'll probably go back to all my old bad habits, motorcycles, booze, dip and pussy.

The_Dirty_Dixie and Mjp2 like this.
  7. OP
    yotathang

yotathang Active Member

I hear you man haha.

BigMau likes this.
  8. BigMau

BigMau Well-Known Member

I tried a "dip" back in college and puked all over the place from the juice. Plus, when I go up to Ontario fishing.. the Canadians have pics of cancer patients with half their face missing on the dip cans.

OR17TRD and longshore like this.
  9. mdcmn7

mdcmn7 Active Member

I was a skoal fan back in the day but quit years ago

Do miss it

10. Lnu Taco

Lnu Taco Active Member

I dip cophen. It's expensive as hell in Nova Scotia it's like 21 bucks a can. 1501242303502.jpeg

11. wvutaco98

wvutaco98 Member

Move to america

12. Giddyupgo

Giddyupgo New Member

Lnu Taco likes this.
  13. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Yeah!!

Lnu Taco likes this.
  14. Lnu Taco

Lnu Taco Active Member

I love my land kanata plus I usually buy some in Maine when I go which is 5 something a can or in Quebec.

15. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I dip the Copenhagen wintergreen too. Probably need to quit but man it’s awful good.

The_Dirty_Dixie likes this.
  16. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

Copenhagen southern blend is by far my favorite (impossible to find in sac) but Copenhagen interfere is my go to.

Bogunn likes this.
  17. The_Dirty_Dixie

The_Dirty_Dixie Well-Known Member

Goals right there Cope wintergreen is the way to go

Bogunn likes this.