DLR/Turn Signal Mod, Turn Signal and Front Marker Light Mod

Hello,

I have a 2011 Tacoma. I installed Spec-D LED Halo/Projector lights and am wondering two things.

1). Is there a way to keep my DRL/Signal lights, (which are SwitchBack Amber on turn signal, White as DLR), to stay on all the time even when I turn my lights on, as they turn off when I turn on my "Running Lights" & Headlights on.

2). Can anyone help me to have my Front Corner, (Marker Lights), become Signal Lights. My DLR/Signal Lights are located on the inner part of my Stock & New Spec-D Led Halo/ Projector lights.

I almost got hit by someone as I was coming out of a parking lot, making a left turn. I had my left blinker on but this car in the oncoming traffic hit there blinker to turn into the lot I was coming out of and they were actually going to enter another lot after mine. So when she slowed down to turn in I thought she was turning in the lot I was in. Needless to say, she couldn't see my intention to turn left. Sorry for the long explanation.

Any help would be great...

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1495583893.861806.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1495583780.194113.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1495583810.390170.jpg

Back