Drawing of Tacoma

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Spanish Taco, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Spanish Taco

Spanish Taco Member

Just seeing what kind of skills there are out there for drawing Tacomas. If anyone is up for it, please share! 20171117_104853.jpg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

That's a decent drawing, I can't draw for **** but I can tell it's a DC, i like the tent & camp fire, speaking of which, you better move truck before fire melts the plastic bed haha....:p looks good tho' ...

4. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Lol, could u imagine the turning radius on a ac sb tho?

5. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

I think your on to something Bojangles. Already
    Tacoma’s are in competition with Wranglers so might as well get started on the new 2020 Tacoma ACSB.

I’m sure USPS would buy plenty and may even get more years than the FJ.

Bogunn and Bojangles like this.
  6. Bojangles

I could be on something... i forget

TacoHog17, Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  7. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Definitely on something. o_O

TacoHog17, Bogunn and Bojangles like this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Someone with a fritter addiction and ADHD can be a bad combo. I imagine it’s like Tony Montana in Scarface after a couple of fritters. IMG_0699.jpg

Bojangles and OR17TRD like this.
  9. brainstorm21

brainstorm21 Member

Hey, finally I found a person that talks in such a good manner about arts, are you interested to make drawings and to make art? I found http://www.floatingstyles.com/ and I would like to ask an artist, to make for me some drawings like is there on the site. I already bought from there some drawings but still, I want more and looking for talented people who can draw for me, of course with your autograph on it. What do you say?

10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

What??? This is a Tacoma forum

Bojangles likes this.
  11. Bojangles

drawme.jpg

Scott Wyman and Lil G like this.
  12. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

B-Man and Bojangles like this.
  13. brainstorm21

brainstorm21 Member

Where you took the plot for this drawing. Isn't that plot from the Books of Carlos Castaneda? Looks very familiar. I'm just a fan of his books,and I even traveled around Mexico and photographed beautiful places, made couple of pictures on 5d diamond painting and now they are hanging in my home and look amazing. They will create you a masterpiece of this picture, I promise you )

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Scott Wyman likes this.