Driver side sag

taco John

So i got my new leaf springs a while ago from the recent leaf spring recall now I notice that my truck leans to the drive side a little? Especially when my gas tank is full. It's not very noticeable but it just a small thing that's annoying. Does anyone have any solutions to this, or have this issue? Maybe add a leaf to fix this??

So i got my new leaf springs a while ago from the recent leaf spring recall now I notice that my truck leans to the drive side a little? Especially when my gas tank is full. It's not very noticeable but it just a small thing that's annoying. Does anyone have any solutions to this, or have this issue? Maybe add a leaf to fix this??
Relocates batteries, gas tank, an drivor

Maybe a small block? I'm not really sure. I noticed on my truck when I first got it. But for some reason when after I lifted it I don't notice it. It's common so I'm sure there's a solution

Maybe a small block? I'm not really sure. I noticed on my truck when I first got it. But for some reason when after I lifted it I don't notice it. It's common so I'm sure there's a solution
I have a 4 in lift which I have not installed yet.. Will my lift look bad with these new springs?

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/54910-tacoma-lift-uni-ball.html?gclid=CJOzoqmd784CFU1qfgod-84ARw

-this is my lift kit. Only reason I got it was to clear 33's I'm goin for more of the looks right now instead of performance. I can't afford performance so at least i could do looks. Bright side is that at least it comes with uniball arms!
Yeah you'd never get it aligned with the stock uca's. As far as your leaf springs looking bad with the lift, your not gonna see them anymore than you can see them now if that's what you mean. Did you get aftermarket shocks as well?

Yeah you'd never get it aligned with the stock uca's. As far as your leaf springs looking bad with the lift, your not gonna see them anymore than you can see them now if that's what you mean. Did you get aftermarket shocks as well?
I plan on putting bilstien 5100's on the front but leaving them at stock height, for better ride quality

For the rear, I got the option to get the strut that goes with the lift.

I plan on putting bilstien 5100's on the front but leaving them at stock height, for better ride quality

For the rear, I got the option to get the strut that goes with the lift.
Gotcha. It will definitely look sweet. You got wheels and tires picked out?

You have "taco lean". Toytec makes spacers to correct it. I have the same issue but need a slightly larger spacer to fully correct it.

You have "taco lean". Toytec makes spacers to correct it. I have the same issue but need a slightly larger spacer to fully correct it.
Toytec 1/4" shoulds be fine. Dont see any reason you made needs larger. Did you adds an extra petrol tank?

I didn't have an extra tank added. I had a OME lift installed and they don't design a coil to compensate for sag. I believe it should level out with a 1/2" spacer just fine.

Back