Dunefest July 25-29 2018

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Scuzzy, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Scuzzy

Scuzzy Well-Known Member

Just an FYI to those in the Northwest, Dunefest is fast approaching. We will be located at Horsefal Beach and Winchester Bay Resort (2 sites) for the week if anyone decides to come out, hang and do a bit of duning. We will have at least 3 rigs, 2 Tacoma’s and an FJ, as well as a Tundra; several quads, UTVs and the like. If any of y’all make it out, I will be in this...

IMG_5756.jpg

Swing by, have a beer and chill...we will be on 158.550 if you have a radio.
    Regards
    Scuzzy

Crawdad, OR17TRD and kp.taco like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Sounds like s good time!

B-Man, Scuzzy and OR17TRD like this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Sounds like fun......wish I lived closer!

kp.taco and Scuzzy like this.
  5. OP
    Scuzzy

Scuzzy Well-Known Member

Road trip B-Man...I’ll bring you a tent...lol

Crawdad and B-Man like this.
  6. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I got a tent.......nice USMC 2-man......what I don't have is the vacation time! LOL I enjoy road trips......and, this one sounds like fun!

7. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

Damn, Im in Coos right now..but on my motorcycle. Heading to Wash Tues. I saw a guy with an Inferno, with TacomaBeast on the bed. Zone 6 in lift. Said hi to him at a light, asked about lift.

OR17TRD, Scuzzy and Lil G like this.