Entune Bluetooth iOS 11 Issues

Yeah. I had to reset my phone and now my Entune won’t link up. First real issue I’ve had.
I still have all functionality except for the data services like weather, Pandora, etc.

I am also having issues playing music. I have to press buttons in different orders until music starts playing. Sometimes my music skips, too. Haven’t tried the entune update yet, but that’s my next step.

i had an update waiting for me when i got into the truck this morning to head to work. everything is working perfect again!!!

I got a new iPhone 8. Entune updated. Everything worked fine....
I had to reset my phone soon after though and now it won’t link. Anyone have any experience with that? Same phone, same app. Just reinstalled an iOS backup.
On the upside though, the iPhone 8 will wirelessly charge on the built in QI charger.

I got a new iPhone 8. Entune updated. Everything worked fine....
I had to reset my phone soon after though and now it won’t link. Anyone have any experience with that? Same phone, same app. Just reinstalled an iOS backup.
On the upside though, the iPhone 8 will wirelessly charge on the built in QI charger.
I wish my 7 charged on it without an adaptor.

Mine finally squared itself away after updating to iOS 11.1. I never had an issue until the phone restore and since then I tried everything. After the update as soon as I turned the truck on it redownloaded all my apps and is working great.
I don’t know whether to be more aggravated at Apple or Entune.

Mine finally squared itself away after updating to iOS 11.1. I never had an issue until the phone restore and since then I tried everything. After the update as soon as I turned the truck on it redownloaded all my apps and is working great.
I don’t know whether to be more aggravated at Apple or Entune.
Both

Same issues. Will not connect with my 5S with IOS 11 half of the time. Frustrating.
5S impressive. Haha my 4S finally took a dump a year ago and I broke down and bought a 7 and 3 months later the 8 and X came out. I’ve had the 7 for the last year and I’m thinking about going and getting the $29 battery replacement just to make it last at least another year or two.
Might be time for a new iPhone. :(

My iPhone X shuts down and reboots the whole system. Every time I am listening to music through Bluetooth and hit get a phone call, it shuts off the screen and I lose the whole system. I deleted the etune app and the radio has not reset once yet.

My iPhone X shuts down and reboots the whole system. Every time I am listening to music through Bluetooth and hit get a phone call, it shuts off the screen and I lose the whole system. I deleted the etune app and the radio has not reset once yet.
That sucks. I noticed that when bluetoothing music the song artist and title doesn’t show up even though my device I’m streaming off has the artist and title on it. SMH. This entune needs some work.

My entune hasn’t updated for a while but it seems like it only gets squirrelly if I over do it (music, text, talk). After it reboots it does fine. The entune app has updated recently. Was your app updated before you deleted it?

My entune hasn’t updated for a while but it seems like it only gets squirrelly if I over do it (music, text, talk). After it reboots it does fine. The entune app has updated recently. Was your app updated before you deleted it?

Yes it was the most updated version

Yes it was the most updated version

I don’t know than. Mine has taken spurts of acting stupid... it was really bad for a while until I updated to the iPhone 8.
I’d just leave it deleted. I actually use my Pandora and other apps. Otherwise there’s no real point in having the app I guess.

Back