Entune- jail break

zamorg01

Has anyone figured out how to jail break it ?

I hate that you can't use the phone dial pad #'s while driving Or read text Messages on screen.

Any information on enabling these features will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I read that you jump a wire in the back of the head unit for the speed input with a switch for the time you need it and the truck thinks it stopped. And no I have not tried it ( yet ) I will when I look into jumping the reverse input camera wire that's back there.

Has anyone figured out how to jail break it ?

I hate that you can't use the phone dial pad #'s while driving Or read text Messages on screen.

Any information on enabling these features will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Why do you need to read your text messages on the screen, presumably while driving? I hope you don't figure out how to bypass that SAFETY feature. Nobody deserves to die just so you can read your freaking text messages while driving.

I'm from Calgary Alberta Canada and bought my tacoma 2016 but it so annoying my GPS that's not be accurate those addresses in our place. Also the entune is not available in Canada and how come this unit sold in this country if it is not compatible? Please anyone can advise me on how I can upgrade the GPS and the entune? Thanks

Lol we just sodomized this guy sorry man
We like to do that for some reason. I get my best thoughts between 2-4 am. I'm working and everyone else is sleeping. So that way when the wake up and check the forum they can have that I just got done pumping the neighbors dog look on their face.

Back