Etune premium

upstruckz

17 sr5 double cab, anyone else have the issue were when your listening to music and get a call or try to make one the entire unite goes black and the screen resets to the Toyota logo and disconnects but the phone is still connected to the call? This is happening randomly on mine and all phone settings have been updated. It has happened since I bought the truck. The dealership says I need to make it happen in front of them so they can see it but it happens randonmly. Has anyone else had this?

Welcome to the forum! Drove my '17 OR to Cabelas yesterday and had my phone bluetooth music into my Premium radio.....my dad called and everything worked perfect.......hung up and the music resumed. Might recheck your settings. Might have to call the dealership also.

I would send you the link but am not allowed by the forum because I am new. I'm sure a google search should find it for you. Good luck

Here is upstruckz's video of the "Stupid Radio."

That sucks.
I’ve only had the issue with the entune when the phone/radio are performing a lot of functions like texting with Siri hands free and using the radio. It’s rare.
If you’re iPhone is connected to your radio the entune should update over the air using your cell service.

That sucks.
I’ve only had the issue with the entune when the phone/radio are performing a lot of functions like texting with Siri hands free and using the radio. It’s rare.
If you’re iPhone is connected to your radio the entune should update over the air using your cell service.

Update to my post......
I actually hadn’t checked for updates on the entune premium for quite a while. It still updates over the air pretty regularly but there is an update available. I actually just downloaded and updated for the intermittent resetting.
Sorry if I misled you.

Yes your right it does, however I believe it’s for the junk applications like Iheart, Pandora Facebook “etc “
Go to the link that badhabit2break posted find your model and download via thumb drive . This should fix your buggy system.
The newest update says September 2017 but it only came out 2 months ago.
Use fat32 if asked

Back