Exhaust diameters

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the shop charge you?

$200
but i got a reroute and custom pipe too

sorry, been busy the past few days
GOPR0165_zps4a57a901.jpg

GOPR0166_zps84925629.jpg

Last edited:
At Meineke right now. They said that it will be $86.00 to install. Not bad, can't wait to hear it!

Took them exactly an hour. It sounds good. Had it up to about 40 miles an hour, has a nice deep sound to it. Tomorrow night when I go to work I'll be able to take it on the highway up to maybe 70 miles an hour. Then I'll be able to really tell.

I am glad I got the 2525 XL instead of the regular 2525. The 2525 would have been way too loud for me. Mine cost me $109.00 including shipping.

I got the regular 2525 but I want something really loud, well I'm glad it sounds good! Hopefully I get my truck back from the body shop tomorrow so I can put mine on

Hey, Offroad; did you get your truck back in order to put your Aero Turbine on?

Still not back :( it was supposed to be done today, the guy never called. You know how collision repair goes, it always takes longer.hopefully it will be done this week. I have the muffler and my new lift just sitting in the living room lol. But how are you liking yours?

Still like it. Got the nod from my wife too! I had it installed before she even knew I bought it. People at work liked it. Another guy at work is considering buying two for duals. He wants it louder with the 2525.

A good exhaust shop should be able to do anything you want. Check MBRP for a bolt on kit. You might lose your spare with a kit.

All they would have to do is run a single in dual out muffler then bend a pipe up for the passenger side. It will cost more if you want a different exit point.

I have the same opinion about duals on trucks looking like junk, except for the new Rams, but I chose to not say anything. :D

Last edited:
Back