Exhaust system replace?

Changeling

Have any of you guys had to replace your exhaust system yet ? If so what did it cost (roughly), I have no idea and really need the information if you have it.

If its anything behind the cat, it should be pretty cheap. Is it the entire exhaust system that needs to be replaced, including headers?

I don't have it yet. This is a rough guess of 2001 to 2004 1st gen.

I'm talking the exhaust tubes only for the whole system with Toyota parts, and having it done, an educated guess would be fine.

If it doesn't need it when you get it save your money. One thing you can count on is that aftermarket will be cheaper than factory.

If it doesn't need it when you get it save your money. One thing you can count on is that aftermarket will be cheaper than factory.

Thank you, good advise. I was just trying to prepare for the worst if I ended up with a BAD choice/purchase what things were going to cost like the Exhaust, Timing belt ( witch everyone says they replaced, LOL), Alternator, and my favourite, the "Starter"!
Don't want to forget the "plugs and wires".

Basically I believe people are honest, but then there is that few that one has to watch out for.;)

Y.
Just the catBack though. a few years back

Went with the 304 setup

Back