Fabtech upper control arms

No. Very happy with mine. Haven't gone off road yet, but the truck handles and rides great. I paired them with the 521600 from Toytec...

OR17TRD can correct me if I'm wrong, but I read that our trucks are born with 550 lb. coils. The 600 is a real hoot:)

And the Fabtech uppers are nice too. I would buy them again and recommend them to a friend.

Or I guess as longshore was asking do you already have them?
I just figured since you where asking that you wanted to research before you put them on not that you already had them on already.

I do not have them on. A dealership here in lubbock had bought them thinking they would fix a camber issue on a truck and they did not solve there issue. They were literally installed and taken right back off. I got them for $150. I currently have a motofab 3" front and 2" rear. I am leaning towards an ome or icon kit in the future but for now was just curious if i should sale the ucas and make some money or put them on if highly recommended.
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1495987389.642761.jpg

Well I have a 2013 off road and the Fabtech uppers gave me great numbers on the rack. These arms are built like the TC and others with the uniball system. No idea why they wouldn't work for you. They matched up just fine with my toytech coilovers.

Like that color...
If those arms were f'ed up you would have seen it on install. Why were they removed? When mine were first installed my front end was extremely bow legged. Was way out of alignment.

Last edited:
The truck that they worked on had bad toe out and they though the stock ucas were messes up so they tried to fix it by putting on the fabtech and they found out that that wasnt the problem. So they took them right off and put them on the shelf. There is no wear on the bushings or uniballs. U can see than they havent been used.

Hmmm...I'm not familiar with motofab lifts. It looks like you have the same coil in the pic. I still don't get it. If you went up 3in. the stock uca's won't work, and the Fabtech should have. We have the same truck a year apart.

I never put the fabtech on. I just bought them a couple days ago from a dealership that put them on someone elses truck to fix a camber issue but did not resolve the problem. Right now i am running a 3" spacer lift with the stock ucas. Have not had any issues but have only done highway driving so far since lifted. But i do want to install the fabtech ucas but just wanted to make sure nobody had anything bad to say about them or if they were recommended.

I should have seen the spacers. 3in is 3in weather you use coils or spacers. I did mine in my driveway with my son. The freaking things should work...you got a great deal too. Highly recommended here...

I got it twisted a little...I thought you tried them on your truck not someone else's. Yeah you will like them. And if you want to get a better suspension in the future you will be ready to go on the uca's.

On the front I never thought about them. Left them alone. In the back I had to cut off the center bolt on my springs to fit the factory bumps.

Back