Fantastic Friday

Working today...but off on the weekend :thumbup: :thumbsup:

Off today but work the weekend :blink:

Just now crawling out of bed. Feels good to sleep in for a change. Only plans I have so far is go to MO for my weekly fill-up. Stop at my ex wife's and clear coat some light fixtures she repainted and install them for her. Play with my babies while there. If it warms up some I will start in my my gear oil changes.
Hum....Cloudy 39° RealFeel® 27° A morning rain or snow shower high 42°Lo 38° :thumbdown: I'll see what's it like later in the day.

Good news heard from Andres and the Devil Horn emblem I ordered is getting it's final treatments, can't wait to sport that on the Taco. Here's a pic of the one I ordered.

Attachments

• 8058100321_44ab272db3_z.jpg
    8058100321_44ab272db3_z.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10

Just now crawling out of bed. Feels good to sleep in for a change. Only plans I have so far is go to MO for my weekly fill-up. Stop at my ex wife's and clear coat some light fixtures she repainted and install them for her. Play with my babies while there. If it warms up some I will start in my my gear oil changes.
Hum....Cloudy 39° RealFeel® 27° A morning rain or snow shower high 42°Lo 38° :thumbdown: I'll see what's it like later in the day.

Good news heard from Andres and the Devil Horn emblem I ordered is getting it's final treatments, can't wait to sport that on the Taco. Here's a pic of the one I ordered.

ha that's a "devil" of an emblem!! :laughing: looks freakin' awesome man!

Thanks! Can't wait to get the bling, the top of the horns will match the color of the truck to an extent. Never seen one in town so should get a few looks. :)

That looks awesome byrd! :thumbsup:

Going to Lyle Lovett tonight. It is going to be awesome. Things you have to do to make the wife happy.

Going for a short drive to warm up the differential oil for it's change today. Had to take a breather yesterday, doing the transmission Weds beat me up some, was all kinds of stiff & sore most the day yesterday. :wheelchair:

Great way to start my day, short drive to the bank and check my balance. Uncle Sam made a deposit! :w00t:
Now just waiting for my Stately Aunt to make hers. :blink:

Last edited:
Back