FENDERS

Since three of these threads were started I'll just hijack this one. What is your opinion on the bushwacker pocket style fender flares? I really want to get a pair but i am not great with a rattle can and estimated paint jobs for 4 of them are around $400. I Don't really think 8-900 dollars is worth it for this mod but I don't see a lot of options. I am not sure how the black plastic would look good against the black gloss of the truck which is why I was thinking of having them painted. Thoughts?

Yeah I started 3 by accident. When I downloaded the app, I was a little confused. My recommendation is to get the fender flares, plasti dip them what ever color you want and then add the plasti dip glossifier to give it a gloss if you would like. That way you can get a feel if you want to get them painted and save up at the same time to get them painted.

Plasti dip is super easy to put on if you don't rush it and add multiple layers. It's also super easy to peel away when you're done with it

Yeah I started 3 by accident. When I downloaded the app, I was a little confused. My recommendation is to get the fender flares, plasti dip them what ever color you want and then add the plasti dip glossifier to give it a gloss if you would like. That way you can get a feel if you want to get them painted and save up at the same time to get them painted.
Cool man, thanks for the idea, I may give that a try

Back