Fiberglass fenders

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by johng813, Jun 11, 2019.

1. johng813

johng813 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone it’s been a while. I have a question about adding fiberglass fenders to my Tacoma. Currently I’m running King 2.5 suspension and have a front prerunner bumper. I wanna get front fenders only but I don’t know where to look or what to look for so I need advice. Keep in mind I don’t have LT and only have a midtravel setup. I want fiberglass fenders just without that giant buldge. Basically I want what this guy has in this pic:
    IMG_1410.jpg

Thank you for any responses in advance :)

goob760 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Did u ask Corey?

mtl_76 likes this.
  4. OP
    johng813

johng813 Well-Known Member

I did not..

5. TacoKen

TacoKen Well-Known Member

Well you should......:)

Bojangles likes this.
  6. goob760

goob760 Member

Try out McNeil Racing. Based outta San Diego CA they have different 2-4” bulge fenders for front and rear.

Bojangles likes this.