First scratch

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by ShugaShane562, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ShugaShane562

ShugaShane562 Member

So bummed. Any ideas? It's driving me nuts 20180707_195449.jpeg 20180707_195445.jpeg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Htfiremedic

Htfiremedic Member

Mine bit a Prius that was hidden from view.
    Had to sand n spray...

4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Touch up paint and a toothpick to apply it. It won’t be factory but it will hide it.

6. TacoKen

TacoKen Well-Known Member

A few years ago I has a Subaru that got chipped up when a piece of plate glass fell on a truck and blasted the front of my car. It was like 1 month old so I was bummed. I tried a product called Dr Color Chip (think that is the name). You brush it on and wipe it off leaving the chip or scratch with color before it dries. It worked great.

7. Nogdog007

Nogdog007 Well-Known Member

Rhino line the flares. Gives a great look.

Htfiremedic, Scott Wyman and Bogunn like this.
  8. Funnyguy713

Funnyguy713 Active Member

Just get a brand new $1500 Full Width Front Winch Led HD Bumper with Hoops

9. DEERTAY

DEERTAY New Member