First truck I’ve ever pitched coming in soon!

What’s up guys I’m new to the forum! I purchased a Super White 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport a few days ago and I’m waiting for it to get here from the factory! Here’s the specs on it. I’m super excited any recommendations on the first mods I should go with? IMG_3367.jpg

I would have said debadge but it looks like you upgraded to the black out package. I’d swap the front grille out to the pro, tint the windows and drive it for a while.

I would have said debadge but it looks like you upgraded to the black out package. I’d swap the front grille out to the pro, tint the windows and drive it for a while.

I want to do the Pro grille, but is it possible with the wiring for the safety features being on the Toyota logo?

What’s up guys I’m new to the forum! I purchased a Super White 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport a few days ago and I’m waiting for it to get here from the factory! Here’s the specs on it. I’m super excited any recommendations on the first mods I should go with? View attachment 16558

Welcome! Congrats on the Sport! What part of LA are you in? I’m from the sticks around Hammond. The first things I did when I got home was take off the mud flaps, removed all stickers and badges and removed the air dam under the front bumper. The Chinese Pro grill is a lot nicer than the chrome cheese grater it comes with but I had to be different, my insert was $20 more than the faux pro.

The title made me think pitch pole, which is a totally different thing. First mod would be to put together a good emergency kit for the terrain you'll be traveling.

Back