Fishing

So has anybody been doing any good fishing. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368059460.796618.jpg

First crappie of the year. It was 16 inches. Was bass fishing when I caught it.

Saw this on my phone thought I would post it. Very cool guy. He said he sold his truck but wanted to fish. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368059621.658767.jpg

I just got out for the first time this year yesterday, we caught about 10 largemouth. It was a great time!

Caught some snapper yesterday in about 60 foot of water and also a hammerhead. :D

Hopefully the seas stay small so we can get out some this upcoming weekend.

What is up with all of the rain. It is hurting my fishin. Anybody been doing any good. If so let's see pics.

We are on our way to the beach today. I'm gonna do some surf fishing while the wife and kids play in the sun.

Should have taken photos when I was back home on the Gulf in Mississippi. Speckled trout and redfish are swarming during the tide drop. We landed some quality specks and even got the wife involved with pulling in some.

I can catch bass in a desert... No pro, for sure, but been fishing since 7. yrs of age.... Oh yeah!!!

Attachments

• 1485783295646.jpg
    1485783295646.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 14
Welcome!!! If your within driving distance of Ottawa, Ontario. Some outstanding Bass and Walleye fishing!! http://www.whitelakeon.com/
I tow (with my 09 Tacoma) a bass boat 400 miles north to this place and say at Bayview Lodge. It's a great place to fish with your buddies or with your family.

Back