Flashing lights

(Forgot to post pic)
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1446010795.639074.jpg
Isn't this light just an indicator (when flashing) for attempted 4WD activation?
I didn't try leaving it in neutral for a few seconds, so that may have been a resolution to this issue...
I may have pressed an additional button near my fog switch when I started my truck. I was just concerned as I was driving home late with this light flashing for the entire drive.

Last edited:
(Forgot to post pic)
View attachment 7163
Isn't this light just an indicator (when flashing) for attempted 4WD activation?
I didn't try leaving it in neutral for a few seconds, so that may have been a resolution to this issue...
I may have pressed an additional button near my fog switch when I started my truck. I was just concerned as I was driving home late with this light flashing for the entire drive.
It means it's either trying to engage or disengage.

If you have the TRD off road, you might have hit the rear locker button if you didn't turn the 4wd selector... That's the only button that I can think of that's near the fog light button that has anything to do with the drive train...

If you have the TRD off road, you might have hit the rear locker button if you didn't turn the 4wd selector... That's the only button that I can think of that's near the fog light button that has anything to do with the drive train...
Just what I thought. Nothing big...
That's what she said

Back