Fletchoman and his 07 tacoma!!

Fletcher

Hello gentleman and ladies, haven't been on the forum in awhile! But I have some good new to share with all. I bought my, TOYOTA TACOMA SR-5 PRERUNNER CREW CAB, and she is loaded!!!! I went online to the TOYOTA SITE to the BUILD YOUR OWN PAGE and I built my very own TACOMA, just like I wanted, because I knew it would be the last NEW TRUCK that I would ever buy and I wanted it, JUST Like I WANTED IT!!! Before I ordered it, and this part is hard to believe, I hit the LOCATE BUTTON, and to my surprise, there was a TACOMA, here in Jax., Fl., EXACTY like I wanted and it was only 21/2 miles down the street at, ARLINGTON TOYOTA SALES & SERVICE!!!! I, personally, know the owner!!!! I called them and asked them to hide it and put a SOLD STICKER on the windshield and I would be there in 30 minutes!!!! I got there in less than 30 minute and the salesman and my self went for a ride in it, went back to the dealership, AND I BOUGHT IT RIGHT THEN!!!! While they were filling out the paperwork, I went to my bank, right down the street, got me a cashiers check, for the full amount that we had agreed on, went back to the dealership, bought MY TRUCK, and after they finished washing and drying her, I DROVE MY NEW TACOMA HOME!!! This was, July 17th, 2007!! Now it is 3/3/2016 and MY TRUCK just turned over, on the odometer, " 17,000 MILES " , yes, 17,000 miles!!!!!! I have NEVER had to have it worked on, just regular service every 6months!!!! I did have a recall about the gas pedal and floor mats, but that has been taken care of! She STILL looks BRAND NEW!!!!! This coming up July 17th, my baby will be 9yrs. old. How's that for a story folks!!! Will, soon, have to put a set of tires on her, do to age not wear!!!! She is, nicely, tricked out, too. THE OLE FLETCHOMAN P.S. I bet there is not another 07 TACOMA with that LOW of mileage on her!!!

Oh, she's not for sale!!!!! I just thought I would tell all a nice story to read!!!!! YES, she only has 17,000 miles on her!!!! I have done a lots of RVing!!! So, my baby stayed home covered up and locked up!!!! I'm single, so no kids eating in her and no smoking!!!! Just bought her because I liked that model!!! I really have her tricked out!!! Thanks for your inquiry!!! If you are going to by a truck, GET A TACOMA!!! Mine has been, MAINENTENCE FREE, except for oil changes and rotating the tires!!! Have a nice evening, ole Fletch p.s. my 35 foot Fleetwood Fiesta, class a motorhome is 10yrs old and only has 8,700 miles on her!!!!

Back