Floor mats?

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by swelch669, Mar 22, 2014.

1. swelch669

swelch669 Active Member

Okay. So the wife finally said I could spend a little money on my truck so I guess I need to start with what I need rather than what I want... are there any other brands of mats that compare to weathertech but maybe cheaper? Husky? I've seen a few other brands but can't remember the brand or seem to stumble across them in my searches..

RescueDog likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

I have read that the husky liners are good. I went Weathertech for my truck.

Rambo likes this.
  4. OP
    swelch669

swelch669 Active Member

Thanks ya. I couldn't decide. Finally found the brand I was trying to remember... Aries. Read reviews and figured I'd give them a try. Had weathertechs and although they did the job in my old truck I didnt care for the plastic feel of them. Gonna see how these work out.

5. BluRibn

BluRibn Member

My 2014 came with weather factory mats, love love them. Don't miss the carpet one bit.

6. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

don't go too wild with the money ,the wife can also say no to putting money into your truck :laughing:....the joys of bein married huh!!

7. parts@toyota

parts@toyota Active Member

Is you want something cheaper then they will pretty much be junk and will wear like that. Ebay sells OEM mats at a decent price. I'm an eBay store where I work and they come out to right around 69.00 with free shipping. Them the taxes depending on where you live

8. parts@toyota

parts@toyota Active Member

There aren't really any other companies that make a all weather mat unless you roll into a crappy autozone store.

9. Mjm1450

Mjm1450 Member

I purchase Wade sure fit mats on eBay from JC Whitney.. Seem to work fine.

10. Demo Man

Demo Man Well-Known Member

I have weathertech front and back. Great for having kids that play sports. Keeps all the grass and dirt in one spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

11. Doug Osburn

Doug Osburn New Member

I put Weathertech on my Taco front and rear. They are a perfect fit and wash off easily at the car wash. They work great very happy with them.

12. OreCoastie

OreCoastie Member

I ended up purchasing the Toyota Rubber Weather factory mats. They lock in like the carpet mats, they are heavy so they don't move around, and they hold all the dirt/water I track in my truck. I'm very happy with the purchase. Just wish the Toyota dealership I purchased my truck at would have included them in the purchase.

13. Demo Man

Floor mats USED to be included at no extra cost. But now you pay for them even though the truck comes from the factory with them.

14. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

I got the rubber weathertech mats and i love them, no more dirt in the carpet.

Go taco or go home.

15. RescueDog

RescueDog Well-Known Member

Don't tell anyone, but my x-mas present arrived via Fedex today, my new Husky mats look awesome. Can not wait to install. I left them on the back porch so as not to raise suspicion.

16. rowdyNoles22

rowdyNoles22 Active Member

I ordered some weathertech mats as well, they got great reviews everywhere I looked ... stupid FedEx can't get them here before Christmas though :(

17. PinkTaco

Their great

Go taco or go home.

18. Demo Man

They are worth the wait. Hopefully you didn't order them a week before Xmas. Mine came UPS.

19. RescueDog

RescueDog Well-Known Member

Installed Husky mats today, great fit and they look good.

20. PinkTaco

Good deal

Go taco or go home.

21. joeschmit

joeschmit New Member

The huskys are good