Found a more flush modular bull bar

Thanks. It only took 3hrs or so. I probably can do it now in less than an hour now. The instructions they sent sucked. I just figured it out on my own lol.

Thanks. It only took 3hrs or so. I probably can do it now in less than an hour now. The instructions they sent sucked. I just figured it out on my own lol.
You should do a little write up so when Bogunn gets one he’ll know what to do :D

I’ll hold what I got for now! Lol. They can be a booger to get on. Definitely easier with two sets of hands.

I want the trd pro grill but since half my rear bumper is chrome it would offset my one piece chrome in the front and one peice in the back. I do hate chrome. I'll wait to get the black grill until I put a nice black steel bumper in the back.

I want the trd pro grill but since half my rear bumper is chrome it would offset my one piece chrome in the front and one peice in the back. I do hate chrome. I'll wait to get the black grill until I put a nice black steel bumper in the back.

Nobody can look at the front and back at the same time. lol. I’d grab one for cheap while you can if you like them.

It actually has no purpose but for looks and hold a light bar but I think it looks good and makes a matching set for the sidesteps.

You can always plasti dip the rear bumper I’ve seen a few people do it and it came out looking good. Better than chrome and cheap cover until you get the nicer rear bumper.

Never mind I just checked and no longer in stock that cheap..booooo! Cheapest I found was 799 for the fab 4 vengeance. It's almost a waiting game sometimes. Lol

Never mind I just checked and no longer in stock that cheap..booooo! Cheapest I found was 799 for the fab 4 vengeance. It's almost a waiting game sometimes. Lol
you never know. They could go lower later and you may never see them for $599 again. I swear cookies raise prices on me all the time.

But i have heard of bullbars folding at 5mph.
Maybe depends on the mounting hardware, they generally do more damage.

And a blown v6 is as stupid as a blown 4cyl, or a blown v12.
1 must buy a 20 liter na v2, theres no replacement for turtle soup

I agree with both and none.
Have a fritter, hug it out, stfu, find a turtle, be happy

But i have heard of bullbars folding at 5mph.
Maybe depends on the mounting hardware, they generally do more damage.

And a blown v6 is as stupid as a blown 4cyl, or a blown v12.
1 must buy a 20 liter na v2, theres no replacement for turtle soup

Picking at scabs Bojangles. lol. The hugs have already been given and tears are already dry. We’re all done singing Cumbauya and everything was back to normal.

Back