Front bumpers

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by jacob13, Feb 7, 2019.

1. jacob13

jacob13 Member

Alright taco family. As some may know I have made a great mistake of wrecking my taco. Good news is in the market for a new front bumper. Want to go with steel of course but really don’t want to be hashing out a $1000 for one. Have a 17 trd or. If you all could show me some pics with your 3rd gen and what kind of bumper I would greatly appreciate it

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DEERTAY

DEERTAY Well-Known Member

Bro finding a bumper under a G will be pretty tough unless you went with the eBay ones that have a lot going on. The ones I have seen that are under 1000 like Body armor 4x4 is gonna run you close to after shipping and taxes come to play. But for the most part The cheapest I’ve seen that actually looks good is CBI off-roads t3 with out the center hoop and bare steel is $999 then again after shipping will be over $1000

4. DEERTAY

DEERTAY Well-Known Member

5. lromero

lromero New Member

ARB bumper!!! 20181125_154428.jpeg

Tacomania, SomeDirtyCuban and OR17TRD like this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Beast.
    I like the ARB bumpers.
    Welcome to the forum.

7. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

Tacomania likes this.
  8. Boss_Taco77

Boss_Taco77 Well-Known Member

SOS off-road concepts has one that’s 900 but they are having a tax sale that ends the 1st of March. But like you’ve heard it will be hard to fine a quality bumper for under a g. If anything eBay will be the place to find a cheaper bumper or you can check some other forums for sale sections.

9. mountagrous

mountagrous Member

I’ll take a look at SOS and be patient something’s gotta pop up. I’m interested in front and rear bumpers.

Boss_Taco77 likes this.
  10. Tacomania

Tacomania Well-Known Member

Pelfreybilt (its a collectible) IMG_20190224_131511_921.jpeg

Jack Straw, Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Jack Straw, B-Man and Tacomania like this.
  12. Tacomania

Thanks bro

rkortan, B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  13. WYJH22

WYJH22 Member

I use to have a aluminum Pelfreybilt...here's what a deer did to mine. I now have an ARB thanks to insurance and that mule deer. IMG_20181025_120739847_HDR.jpeg IMG_20181025_120746515_HDR.jpeg IMG_20190131_203720850.jpeg IMG_20190227_114306_01.jpeg

OR17TRD, Jack Straw and Tacomania like this.
  14. Tacomania

15. WYJH22

WYJH22 Member

Oh yeah! I like the ARB way better too.

Tacomania likes this.
  16. sr17dblcbsb

sr17dblcbsb Active Member

IMG_6358.jpg
    My c4 loprofile bumper

bfife, JonRod, OR17TRD and 4 others like this.
  17. Taco Obsessor

Taco Obsessor Well-Known Member

That’s a good looking bumper

B-Man likes this.