Front mud flaps

chris77

Hey. Does anyone know of a good sturdy mud flap brand. I don't like the stock ones that flap about they look stupid. I don't want not to have flaps. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I think husky has some as well as weathertech

I trimmed mine at first, then removed them completely, they suck and just wear away paint on the contact points.............NO I do not have dent or chips in my rocker panels since removing the mudflaps, sliders provide a little protection from rocks thrown by the tires, and it also depends on what tires you run........ I run wrangler authority tires with large voids and like I said, no dents or chips in about 7yrs without flaps

Don't know about your truck but my 2015 4X4 came with rigid mudflaps. I removed them because I lifted the truck a little to put 33" tires on 18" wheels.

The rigid flaps suck. Driving over any small obstacle they tend to hang up. I removed them from the front of my '15 4x4 and am not bothering replacing them. The rears I left for the benefit of anyone behind me.

WeatherTech....
I have them on the front and rear of my 06 Taco. I love them, fit and finish are perfect.

I took off the front on my flaps 3013 DCSB, I think it looks better. And yes, they do scratch the paint where they contact the body.

Back